Aadhaar Card: Get E-Aadhaar
You can now download an electronic version of your Aadhaar known as E-Aadhaar.
E-Aadhaar is as valid as the original Aadhaar letter and can be downloaded on submitting your Aadhaar or the enrollment ID (found on the Enrollment slip given to you at the time of enrollment).
Let’s see how can we get the E-Aadhaar card step by step:
- First check your Aadhar Card status: Click here
- Click here to get the E-Aadhaar card: https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- There are two options: Enrollment Number(14 digit) and Aadhaar Number(12 digit)
- Enrollment Number: If you haven’t got your Aadhar card and the Aadhar Card status shows status as complete, then you can use your Enrollment Number to get the E-Aadhaar Card.
- Aadhaar Number: f you have already got your Aadhaar Number but lost the card, then you can use your Aadhar Number to get the E-Aadhaar Card.
- Type in your full name, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Type in your pin number, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code.
- Type phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
- Now, click on the button “Get One Time Password“. A one-time password will be sent to your phone number. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click button “Validate & Download”, then E-Aadhaar will automatically get downloaded on your PC or mobile. The password to open you E-Aadhaar is your address pin code.
- Simply store the downloaded E-Aadhar card and then take out print at any shop at very very less price. People who don’t know about Internet much or have no access to Internet, they can visit any internet shop or other shops that provide E-Aadhaar Card printout facility and get your E-Aadhaar Card easily. Although, the shops will charge quite more money for this.