Aadhaar Card: Have you lost your Aadhaar number/Enrollment slip?
Have you lost your Aadhaar Number/Enrollment Slip?
You don’t need to worry. You can get you enrollment ID/ Aadhaar number easily. Your registered Mobile Number / Email which you provided at the time of enrollment is mandatory to receive lost UID / EID.
Let’s see how can we get the lost Aadhaar Number or Enrollment Number:
- Click here to visit the Find Uid/Eid
- Please select the option: Aadhaar No. (UID) or Enrollment No. (EID)
- Enter full name as given while enrolling.
- Enter email or mobile number as given while enrolling.
- Enter security code as shown in image just above it.
- Click “Get OTP” button to get the One Time Password on the email or phone number mentioned.
- Once you will get the OTP, enter it in text box “Enter OTP”
- Click “Verify OTP”
- You will get your Enrollment No./ Aadhaar No.
- If you don’t remember your mobile number or you don’t have access to your mobile, you can call 18003001947. After verifying your details, they will provide Aadhaar Number or Enrolment ID to you.